Under options-advanced-applications, my installed programs are not showing. They ARE available for use on my ... BlackBerry Curve forum

chaos9 no está en línea Stack level 2

missing applications

Advertisement

Under options-advanced-applications, my installed programs are not showing. They ARE available for use on my homescreen and usable but, I can't uninstall them without DM. When I connect to DM it prompts me that all of my "unrecognized" applications will be removed if I continue,which is not an option if I can avoid it. How can I get my apps to show up on my phone again so I can manage them locally? Thanks in advance for any help. A search turned up nada.
    PIN: 21045122

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a

Re: missing applications

I don't have my Desktop Messenger installed at my computer at work so I can't double check, but I think there's an option somewhere in there where you can select what to update/install/unistall, and what not. Can I get someone to confirm that, not 100% sure.
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

mikep442 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Make sure you clear your log ever so often I noticed on my old pearl if u don't it starts to hide programs the comand key is alt lglg

chaos9 no está en línea Stack level 2

Thanks for the command tip. I cleared the log and did a battery pull after. My apps still aren't showing. Grrr. I really wanted to avoid reloading my OS as everything works great. Anything else I could try?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada

Quote Originally Posted by Justyn View Post
    I don't have my Desktop Messenger installed at my computer at work so I can't double check, but I think there's an option somewhere in there where you can select what to update/install/unistall, and what not. Can I get someone to confirm that, not 100% sure.
    Justyn is correct. your desktop manager-application loader will allow you to delete themes, games, any apps you dont want anymore. and it is also the way to download non OTA themes, which come zipped. you may already know this, just tryin to help