Help! My blackberry curve has stopped displaying numbers of my missed calls. I recently did ... BlackBerry Curve forum

pammuela no está en línea Stack level 1

missed calls no number listed

Advertisement

Help! My blackberry curve has stopped displaying numbers of my missed calls. I recently did a test and had my daughter call me, I didn't answer just to see what would happen. It showed her number, but after I let it go to voice mail, it showed I had a missed call and when I pressed view, there was no number listed. Can anyone tell me what is causing this and how to fix it. Please, any info would be appreciated!

volscian no está en línea Stack level 5
    Go to your call log, open the options, and go to call logging. Check that you have it set to show missed or all calls.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    Also make sure you have enough memory. Check your memory by holding down the LEFT ALT + LEFT SHIFT + H. If you have anything less than 16mb or roughly around that, it could be a memory issue.

explorer125 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    208f1fc5
    Happens to me to from time to time here's how I fix it. Hold alt and press l g l g. Hit menu then clear log. Afterwards I do a battery pull (not a soft reset) after u boot back up it should be good to go

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Which roughly translates into a memory issue so if you do not have a SD card on your device and are saving pictures or other items to the device memory, you need to get a SD card.

If you have a SD card then make sure you do not have an exorbitant amount of themes as these hog alot of memory.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

volscian no está en línea Stack level 5
    And don't put 200 apps on like I did. That leaves you with no memory at all. Also, if you're on the 4.5, they seem to have memory drain issues, make sure to clean everything up regularly.