Anyone know how i would make my curve 8310 beep after i missed a call ... BlackBerry Curve forum

AlteredGenetics no está en línea Stack level 2

Missed calls and text notifications

Advertisement

Anyone know how i would make my curve 8310 beep after i missed a call or text. old phone used to beep every so often letting me know i missed something.

spikus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317a9127

Re: Missed calls and text notifications

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~no i don't think so, with the exception of the flashing red light. I miss this also my e815 moto had this and I liked it. If anyone knows different please let us know.

frantik9 no está en línea Stack level 1

This is definitely a must for any phone... anyone know of an app that might add this beep alert feature to a curve?

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Quote Originally Posted by frantik9 View Post
    This is definitely a must for any phone... anyone know of an app that might add this beep alert feature to a curve?
    try this BB Alert

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

yes on the older OS's, you could have it 'beep' and the LED would flash if you had a miss call. i had it only to blink. i miss that

KriK no está en línea Stack level 3

From my experience it is only the Motorola phones that come with this feature built in. And having worked in a cellular tech repair centre... Motorola phones are the most annoying as well (there should be some way to disable that call reminder feature cause going through 50 phones to find the one that's beeping is VERY annoying.)

frantik9 no está en línea Stack level 1

I'll have to check blackberry alert.. sounds cool. by any chance do any of you guys know if the new OS will have this alert feature or if i buy blackberry alert then upgrade to new OS if app will still work?

tom1 no está en línea Stack level 1

I just purchase the 8310 Curve and have set the LED light to flash if I missed any messages by setting up my own personal Profile. However, when I get messages (all types), the LED doesn't flash. Any suggestions or do you think my phone isn't working properly?

tom1 no está en línea Stack level 1

[
    I just purchase the 8310 Curve and have set the LED light to flash if I missed any messages by setting up my own personal Profile. However, when I get messages (all types), the LED doesn't flash. Any suggestions or do you think my phone isn't working properly?