Ok, I have seen this post a million times but none of the responses seem ... BlackBerry Curve forum

r00t3d no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Missed Call Pop-up

Ok, I have seen this post a million times but none of the responses seem to truely address this question. Is there a way to disable the pop-up when I missed a call? I get alot of 1800 telemarketers and I downloaded Black and Whitelist and it does the trick but I get that annoying popup. Please let me know if this is just an option that I am over looking or if there is 3rd party software that can take care of this problem. Or a call blocker that can get rid of the call before this pop up has time to come on the screen. Thanks

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Ask Me!
    From my understanding, I don't think there is a way to disable the popup.

When I used YouMail, you could get rid of callers, but you had to let the call ring through to voicemail. Not sure how to get rid of the popup entirely though.
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    Just Ask
    Nope, you're going to have go through the pain-staking process of clearing off the missed call each time.

You can go into phone options and disable call logging but you will still get the missed call box.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

joshisit no está en línea Stack level 1
    Try i,softwarelab's call manager light. It's the more elaborate version of black and whitelist, which gives a 'hang up' option in addition to 'drop call'. When I select the 'hang up'option, it dumps the call wihtout going to voicemail and without displaying the missed call pop up.

jonesjj no está en línea Stack level 3
    I subscribed to T-Mobile's family allowances and just add the numbers as they come in to the never allowed number area. No pop-ups no ringing its beautiful.