I woke up the other day and when i checked my bb, it had a ... BlackBerry Curve forum

tackdetack no está en línea Stack level 4

MIssed call Icon showing but no missed calls!

Advertisement

I woke up the other day and when i checked my bb, it had a white screen which went away after a few minutes, when it went away the screen showed that i had 3 missed calls. I went through the list too figure out who called and there were no missed calls and now the missed call icon is still there after many battery pulls and it wont go away. When i do miss a call it just adds on to the 3 fake missed ones.

Any ideas??
    -You don't need eyes to see, You need Vision.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Try this first.....

Open a messages folder, then press the BB menu button. Scroll down to View Folder and select that. You'll see a list of folders including Missed Calls and Phone Call Log. Go into each one of those to see if there isn't something hiding in there. If so, scroll to the top of the page where the date is, press the BB menu button and select Delete Prior. Hopefully that solves your problem.

If there's nothing in those folders, you might need to wipe the handheld, but do a back up of your device with Desktop Manager so you can get all your contacts, calendar items, etc loaded after the wipe.

Hope this helps!

Roger

Thanks, I was thinking about wiping the device but was hoping there was something else

thanks

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by tackdetack View Post
    Thanks, I was thinking about wiping the device but was hoping there was something else

thanks
    Well, hopefully you'll find some hidden critters in those folders and that will be that.

You aren't the first and won't be the last with this issue, so a wipe might just be in order.

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4
    That is in an issue that occurs with AT&T at times. I simply do a battery pull. If that does not fix it it usually resolves itself within 24 hrs.

I do have att. I have tried a battery pull, and this has been going on for 3 days now.. i think im just going to wipe it.

ocjelf no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2139A283
    tmo tech said only thing u can do is back your blackberry up and wipe it !i have had to do this like over 10 times