I'm having a minor problem with my 83xx. I recently changed from the 81xx to ... BlackBerry Curve forum

poloimposter no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs up Minor problem PLEASE HELP

I'm having a minor problem with my 83xx. I recently changed from the 81xx to this device and so far i'm loving the change over. I've had the same problem before with my old Pearl but never took the time to figure it out. Whenever I am making a call (in the call) on the bottom where it should read the service provider (AT&T) it just says "Searching for Network..." This also occurs occasionally in my Messaging screen. I'm not sure if it's the OS i'm using ( or what if anyone can help in the least bit please. Thanks Stackers

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Minor problem PLEASE HELP

If you used the Switch Device Wizard to go from your old device to your new one, you probably pulled the problem over with everything else.

What I'd suggest is do a full backup of the device, and then wipe it. When the device comes back up, see if you still have the problem. If you do, you may need to download the OS and wipe the device with JL_Cmder and reload the OS.

Once you've cleared the problem, do only selective restores of what you absolutely need - like the Address Book and Calendar. If you have a lot of patience, you can continue with selective restores until you find the culprit at which point you can use Backup/Restore to clear it.