Anyone else having trouble w/ mini opera 4.1 on the new bb 8330? I can ... BlackBerry Curve forum

phudog no está en línea Stack level 1

mini opera 4.1 and 8330

Anyone else having trouble w/ mini opera 4.1 on the new bb 8330? I can connect to surf the net and all but when i bring up the menu I don't see the new tools/additions that opera mini has such as; save page option, download to sd function, upload function, and the tool menu is gone.

Also I have downloaded 2 different versions of mini opera 4.1. the first version i got had an O as the icon and the 2nd one is a smaller O that is really badly rendered. Neither of the versions seem to have the functions claimed by the site. Which version is the final one?

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    ask me
    4.1 is the newest. i have a larger O works great for me but took about 10x to download it from the ota link because it said my device didnt support it. but after a while it worked and is working great now. but to be honest it doesnt seem much faster then the bb browser. it was faster on my 8310 on att but with my vzw curve the bb browser is faster and i like the ui better sign up today!! come follow me at and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

mbwilson no está en línea Stack level 3
    I agree the new bb browser on my 8830 seems on par as far as speed with Opera Mini

~via BB (

NightFire no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (
    I have the 4.1 Beta. I downloaded the official release last week, but it's icon was heavily pixilated. It also was throwing connection errors at me, so I simply deleted the app off and stuck with the Beta. I may try downloading it another time, since the Beta doesn't get replaced in the install.

And call me crazy, but sometimes I still miss Opera Mini 2.0.