I've tried sending multimedia messages to people on all differnet services(at&t,verizon, and sprint) but I ... BlackBerry Curve forum

fashionspiker1 no está en línea Stack level 1

miltimedia messages won't send

Advertisement

I've tried sending multimedia messages to people on all differnet services(at&t,verizon, and sprint) but I find that my pictures don't like to be received by verizon. Does anybody know to fix or solve? I've been to the at&t store and they replaced my sim card and said it should work but it hasn't so any idea on to fix???

laxmetal23 no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    30B63ACF
    It could be on verizons end are you attaching the photo or embedding it into the message??
    Matt Urenovich
    E-Mail:MUrenovich@vzw.blackberry.net
    Pin:3048D85A
    Verizon Wireless Blackberry Storm 9530

attching, but i figured out that it won't send the largest resolution pictures (1600 x 1200) but it will send the smallest one (640 x 480) so i've just been doing that. do you think it's my phone that can't send them or do you think it's the verizon that can't recieve them that big? just wondering if it can be fixed or if i'm just going to have to send the smaller ones

Juls3412 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I had issues with this too..........I just needed a new SIM card. Once they replaced it (free if you go into the store and tell them you need a new one) everything worked great!!

I got a new sim card for the third time and it allows me to send the smaller pictures but not the larger so I'm notsire if it is my phone or verizons that can't receive the pictures.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~