I hane been trying to send picture messages from my bb curve. I have tried ... BlackBerry Curve forum

tj32 no está en línea Stack level 1

messaging problem

Advertisement

I hane been trying to send picture messages from my bb curve. I have tried to attach the photo to my message, but I still get a error message and it is not sending.Help!!!!

kjbmax77 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: messaging problem

Camera Resolution is too high to send MMS, on ATT the max MMS size is 300kb, go into camera, hit the menu key and select options size picture size to small, and resolution to fine, and you should be good to go.

iridemybike no está en línea Stack Professional

That's what they tell you but there has to be something more to it than that. I usually don't send any mms that are under 300k and they work just fine. I sent one yesterday that was 799k, it went just fine. Go figure.

Tucker

Sprung no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304D032C

I had issues sending MMS too, ATT, like most with this issue. I set my size to Medium (not small) and it worked fine. Guy who sits 2 offices over, same phone, same plan, never had a problem. I set mine back to large, and it still works. Odd.. But it seems to be a common problem with ATT mostly.
    NEW STORM on VZW, OLD: 8310 ,8300, 7130E

kjbmax77 no está en línea Stack level 3

I work for ATT, and the specs say 300K I have done multiple tests with my coworkers curve, 301K is a no go but anything up to 300K works fine, cant guarantee anything over 300 will work as MMS.