I didn't really want to start another thread for what must be a silly question, ... BlackBerry Curve forum

BRockNYLA no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    240485e9

Question Message Functionality Issues

Advertisement

I didn't really want to start another thread for what must be a silly question, but I can't seem to find the the answer anywhere. Anywho I can't get the 'ol Curvy to hide sent messages. I've done the "Hide Sent Messages" route, but nope. I still get

Also I have the Message App/Options/Email Settings/Confirm Read set to "Yes", but I never get the confirmation. I do, however, the message that the mail has been delivered on my Offline mail app. Strange, huh?

Could these two problems be related?

dolphinrich no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3048e0cb

Re: Message Functionality Issues

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Your 2nd paragraph has me confused. I have never seen the setting you are referring to, unless exclusive to the Curve.

1st paragraph looks like it is cutoff at the end. Can you elaborate. Since 4.1 handheld code, I have never seen an issue where 'Hide Sent items' was set to yes, but still displayed.

However, I have not used the Curve. I am sure some Curve users will be along shortly.

Good luck.

dnbk2121 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    AsK Me

Re: Message Functionality Issues

I think the confirmation is the little check to the left of your message.....and for the 1rst question make sure when you click yes to hide sent messages you save it an not just get out of the screen that's all I can say goodluck to u