Ok i think this is weird but my 8310 says i have no memory the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

bizmala no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    21b2c7e8

Memory

Advertisement

Ok i think this is weird but my 8310 says i have no memory the only apps i have on my phone is ubertwitter and wordpress and no themes but my phone says i have no memory i have did a battery pull, hard reset soft resetstill says i have no memory i deleted bb maps,tty, everything what do i do now? Anyone?
    2066fdb5

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4
    What about clearing your browser cache? And any old text, phone logs, emails, etc? Go to options/status and what is the number to the right where it says "file free"?

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5
    This is a very useful thread for how to gain memory: http://forums.pinstack.com/f77/how_t...ll_logs-22541/

~Lauren

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Unfortunately the 83xx series doesnt have a lot of app memory. Please do what Rifraf said and post back what your actual memory is. If those apps are all you have installed, you should not be getting a low or no memory alert.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Agreeing with chokem, the easiest way to immediately gain some memory is a battery pull. If you can post a pic it would be helpful, but considering your post count, I am not sure you can yet.
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

PIN/ID
    21b2c7e8
    Sorry it took me a while friends my memory reads 1322220 bytes free but it constantly increases or decreases and i cant add any apps so i dont understand this
    2066fdb5

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    It will fluctuate somewhat based on the addition of calls, messages, actions from apps, etc. How many themes do you have installed on your device?
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

Drasadex no está en línea Stack level 3
    I don't know if this helps, but you can use the Memory Cleaner that's built in the BlackBerry. That should help (hopefully)

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4
    If I'm not mistaken the 83xx series curves only have 64mb total memory to start with, just like the pearl. So you are working with limited space to begin with. Some tips would be to clear your browser cache often (go to your browser, click on your menu button, go to options/cache operations, delete all, then make sure you close out of this), always make sure when you close out of anything you always go to menu and then close, do not just use the escape key. Clear your event log (hold down the alt key and press l g l g) then click on menu/clear log and then delete. Go through and get rid of any old phone call logs or old saved messages or emails. If you do this on a fairly regular basis you should be fine. There are other things you can do to gain more memory like deleting any unwanted or unused apps that you may have. And there is a program called MaxMem that is f rather easy to use that will get rid of alot of junk, like the sample video, voice activated dialling, and alot more. BUT!!!!! Before you start just deleting things from your phone 1st make sure you back up your phone!!! And 2nd MAKE SURE you know what it is you are deleting. For example, if you have any custom themes, do not delete the default themes because then your custom ones will not work. If you decide to go this route and start deleting things to free up memory, feel free to ask if you have any questions.
    Dream as if you'll live forever, but live as if you'll die today-James Dean

PIN/ID
    21b2c7e8
    I tried a different battery in my phone a new battery my old battery has x's all on it so i tried a new one to no avail i still get the hour glass. i reset all defaults back to man. settings so i thought i had a phone from scratch no i does the samething with no apps, themes ringtones. My phone is trashed is it not?
    2066fdb5