I'm at wits end with this one..the memo pad shows in the application list with ... BlackBerry Curve forum

tj_333 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    4c67fd2a

Memo pad disappears with the Dimension Today Theme...

Advertisement

I'm at wits end with this one..the memo pad shows in the application list with all of the themes on my 8330 (sprint) other than the blackberry dimension today theme. It's not hidden (did a show all), if I switch to one of the other themes, memo pad is there with all my memos...anyone have any ideas?

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    On my 8900 I had the same issue with my call log. It was lost but I found it under application folder it was hidden there.
    With the theme that doesnt show memopad. Do you have a application folder? if so go into it a do a show all there and it should be in the list
    Looking for Wallpapers or Icons for making themes? I can help!

Truth + Clarity = Power

If you are going to take the time to respond... take the time to actually understand that to which you are responding.

tj_333 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    4c67fd2a
    I may be misundersatnding what you mean by an application folder, but I do not believe there is one. When I press the menu button (with the BB logo) and then do show hidden (all) the memo still does not appear...if I go into the options and then to applications it shows the memo as being installed, and it shows in other themes, just not the Dimension Today theme (which, of course, is the one I prefer).

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    He's referring to an actual folder that says Applications.

pegb856 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    A Colata
    Disable your dial from home screen and use the shortcut to open it. If you don't already know it is the "D" key to open the memo pad.

Hope this helps.
    As Always...

Happy Berrying!!

visionthing no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    Thanks, I wondered what happened to my saved messages folder. Now its back.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffallen8 View Post
    On my 8900 I had the same issue with my call log. It was lost but I found it under application folder it was hidden there.
    With the theme that doesnt show memopad. Do you have a application folder? if so go into it a do a show all there and it should be in the list