hi everyone i got a problem on my bb now. let see when i do ... BlackBerry Curve forum

rigo88 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    35a500f3

mem question

Advertisement

hi everyone i got a problem on my bb now. let see when i do a hard reset and i like at my mem it says 38mb like 10mins later it drops to like 18/10mb anyone knows way ? if so how can i fix this ?

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Do you have any applications that auto-download data, like Viigo, AP News, etc. Sometimes those, if unchecked, can get a little out of hand with all the info that load onto your phone.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

PIN/ID
    35a500f3
    only app i hav there is barry code,myspace witch i manually have to open and ps apps thats it. all the others have to be sign on to be open

See if you can look at (into) the aps that you have (after the "10 minutes" when you memory goes down) and see if you can see a lot of extra data somewhere.

I'm just guessing - that's a lot of memory to go missing that fast. I have the 8330 on OS 4.5.0.77, with a LOT of applications. Although I've not seen that kind of problem I usually run with 10-20mb, depending on what I have installed at the time. I hardly ever look at it (just did and it's sitting at 18,484) unless I answer a thread like this.

Maybe an expert will check in here and help you out with more suggestions.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

PIN/ID
    35a500f3
    u help out a lot man i got it going now man. yah i found apps open and i closed them thanks alot for ur help man

Great! Glad it helped. Keep stacking, learning and helping others.