So I'm trying to send a meeting request, and I have 2 emails set up ... BlackBerry Curve forum

djtj no está en línea Stack level 2

Meeting request

Advertisement

So I'm trying to send a meeting request, and I have 2 emails set up on my BB. I cannot seem to change which email it wants to send the request from. Any ideas?

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Meeting request

On mine when I send an email I see a Send Using [Default] I scroll up to default and click on it and I get a list of all my email accounts. I pick the one I want and send away.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Hello djtj and Welcome to the Stacks. You can click on Default as Melissa says and a drop down menu should show your two accounts and you can select the account you wish to send from.

Also, you may want to try downloading a trial of one of these excellent email viewers, I prefer BB Smart and it is well worth the money paid:
    http://blackberryshop.pinstack.com/product.asp?id=12362

http://blackberryshop.pinstack.com/product.asp?id=12446
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

djtj no está en línea Stack level 2

yes that works fine, but when I open my calendar, choose invite attendee, it will not let me choose another email to send it from. It's stuck on the "non default" email? any ideas?

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Djtj, I believe you have to be on BES in order to use the calendar invite program. Unless someone else knows a way to do it with BIS.

rrrebo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240466CA

My wife and I are on BIS and we can invite each other. Now that you've changed your e-mail default, try creating a new calendar item and inviting someone.

jillm no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242073AA

Quote Originally Posted by djtj
    yes that works fine, but when I open my calendar, choose invite attendee, it will not let me choose another email to send it from. It's stuck on the "non default" email? any ideas?
    i'd also like to know how to change the which email to use when sending the meeting request. my default email set through options -> advanced options -> default services. but in the calendar when inviting attendees, "Send Meeting Request Using:" is not the default email and i have no idea how to change it. any updates on this problem?

volkanerkan no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    252B8E82
    yes , same problem?