I have an e-mail account in MS Outlook on which I redirect e-mail to my ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jjaustin77 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Meeting Invite/Calendar Help

Advertisement

I have an e-mail account in MS Outlook on which I redirect e-mail to my BB8310. When I get meeting invites, these are also re-directed so that I can get them on by BB as well. This is great, and I can then accept the invite on the BB and it moves to my calendar. The issue that I have is that when it does, it automatically sends a reply to the sender. There is no option that I have found to accept without sending a reply. Does anyone know of a way to do this? i don't want to be the annoying person that always sends the reply to invites. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

-JJ

cfrench no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: Meeting Invite/Calendar Help

I have my email pushed to my 8830 and when I get invited and I accept it does the same thing. If it didn't send the reply how would that person know if you accepted the calender invite?

jjaustin77 no está en línea Stack level 1

thanks for the reply, but that doesn't get me what I am looking to do. I would assume that it could do it the same way Outlook does. Outlook allows you to accept the meeting without sending something to the person. When the person looks at the meeting list, they can still see who accepted or declined, but without getting slammed by e-mails from every person that accepted. Also, I will eventually accept on my Outlook, so they will have that information. What I'd like is to just be able to get the information added to my calendar on my device without sending anyone anything. And, I'd like to do this without manually entering it.

-JJ

cfrench no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

If you sync to outlook you wouldnt have to except the invitation in outlock cause it's all ready there from the sync.

evansc22 no está en línea Stack level 1
    jjaustin77

Did you ever find a way around this. I have the exact problem you described. So far, I have not found a way to stop this other than setting the rule NOT to forward meeting invites *at all*, which is not a great alternative.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

--evansc22