Ok,here goes another one!I just recently bought the 8320 from tmo,I gave up the 8800! ... BlackBerry Curve forum

coreysr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24426C48

media problem

Advertisement

Ok,here goes another one!I just recently bought the 8320 from tmo,I gave up the 8800! I like the curve better but I have come across something I have never experienced with any of my BB's! I cannot erase ringtones from my media card!I can erase anything else untill I try erasing a ringtone! It asks me if I want to delete I click delete and nothing happens, tone still there! I've pulled the battery and nothing changes! HELP!! Seriously, I do appreciate the input! So fellow stackers, wow me with your infinite knowledge!!

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

Re: media problem

Is the ringtone assigned to any profile? It may be locked by a profile or custom ringtone on an address book contact.

Zo

coreysr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24426C48

I had thought of that and none of the ones I am trying to delete are assigned to anything!!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a

Are your files encrypted? Check your Media Card Options (Settings, Advanced Options, Media Card) and check if the encrytion mode is on. If so turn it off and try deleting something else.
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!