Hi all. Totally new to this, but I've done a lot of searching and can't ... BlackBerry Curve forum

drkitty no está en línea Stack level 1

media player locked up

Advertisement

Hi all. Totally new to this, but I've done a lot of searching and can't solve my problem. I used media manager to copy some music files to my curve last week. Worked great. Did some more yesterday and now nothing will play. I've activated the mass storage device and can see it as a "drive" in media manager. All the files show up and can be selected, but they just won't play. In addition, the sample song and preloaded ring tunes do the same...they appear as files, can be selected, but they won't play. Any ideas?

jjames42 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: media player locked up

You should not be in Mass Storage mode if you want to play files off the card.

drkitty no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks for the reply...I've tried with mass storage on and off. I can hear voice messages and the phone rings, but none of the audio files will actually play. They come up ready to go, but if I select play or double-click the file, it just sits there...the time counter doesn't start, nothing happens. I deleted all the tunes I imported and am back to just the preloads.

Okay, I just fixed it. I removed the memory card and put it back. Voila! She works again. Sometimes little glitches can be sooooo frustrating.

CapriW no está en línea Stack level 2

im having this same problem on my 8100... right after i downloaded the colorpearl application it wont let me play any songs... it just says like unable to play file... help!!