hello all.........im having an isssue downloading some apps off media net i keep getting an ... BlackBerry Curve forum

dnbk2121 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    AsK Me

media net----cool tools

Advertisement

hello all.........im having an isssue downloading some apps off media net i keep getting an error 909 authentication error can anybody help before i try to load a new os into my phone??? thanks in advance

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: media net----cool tools

Open your browser and go to Options/Browser Configuration. On the first line, what is listed for Browser? If it's not Internet, scroll to there, press and hold the alt and scroll to Internet and release. Save the settings and try again. If it is internet then you may need change it to Media Net. Never use these links as I don't need to buy anything from AT&T other than basic BB service

Rcbjr
    ~via My BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~

dnbk2121 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    AsK Me

still got a failure.........i have a dealer account so its free for me........and its vindigo which is nice what do you suggest i do?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Well you tried both thr Media Net and Internet browsers? When does the error occur?

You might search the BlackBerry Technical Service Center for that error and see if RIM has any info on it. I can't read the search results on there from my BB

Rcbjr
    ~via My BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~