Ello ALL, Its been ages since i have posted...because i have not had any issues ... BlackBerry Curve forum

chknlomein no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24646FEB

Media Net????

Advertisement

Ello ALL,

Its been ages since i have posted...because i have not had any issues with my wonderful device for some time now.

AT&T 8310 Curve.

I have always used Internet Browser as my default net browser. I do have/use Opera quite a bit as well.

But as far as ALL of my quick launch icons on the home screen, they always, and i mean always have loaded through Internet Browser.

So, I get up this morning, grab my NCAA Tournament Brackets and my beloved do everything for me Curve to check my standings. Go to load up ESPN quick launch icon, and BAM!!!! i get the lame at&t icon while loading. I immediately knew this was wrong, as it was not loading through Internet Browser.

It wasnt just ESPN icon though. Chicago Tribune, Chi Sun-Times, ABC News, Bank of America are ALL loading through Media Net (which takes FOREVER compared to Net Browser on my device.)

A few icons, such as NY Yankees, Chi Cubs and VuClip are still loading through Net Browser, as they should.

I have gone into Settings and made sure EVERYTHING is set to: "Internet Browser"

Again, i have NOT changed any settings as i slept, and everything was fine yesterday. I have done a battery pull and its loading back up now. We'll see if this did anything for me.

Any ideas Guys and Gals? (these are all icons i use everyday, i have to figure this out, because i simply cant even get them to load up on Media Net...too slow!!!)

Thanks in Advance

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4
    Sounds like you options have changed in browser config screen. Launch the medianet or browser, hit menu key, options and then browser config. After Browser: it should say Internet Browser. If it says media net change that to internet browser.
    Hope that helps

chknlomein no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24646FEB
    Hey thanks, i had given that a try before i posted to no avail...but the good ole trustworthy battery pull did the trick.