Hey all, just found out about this website a few days ago and it looks ... BlackBerry Curve forum

wagonnut no está en línea Stack level 1

Media Card Troubles

Advertisement

Hey all,

just found out about this website a few days ago and it looks like the help here is amazing! I'm a new BB user so I don't know very much about them. I've read here that you can install the 4 gb MicroSDHC cards so I purchased one from Amazon.com.

However, I'm unable to get it to work. I've tried to format the card but keep getting "Media Card Format Failed". I've also read a lot about the different OS so maybe that's the problem. Has anyone with the at&t 4.2.2.89 (platform 2.4.0.39) been able to use the 4gb cards? Do I have to update or change my OS?

Any help is much appreciated, I can't wait to ge the full potential out of my curve!

-Chris

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Media Card Troubles

i was able to format my 4 gb card -- i do have the most updated version of the os installed, I dont know the number, you can find it here:

att blackberry downloads

wagonnut no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks for your help. Unfortunatle that's the same OS I have so I must have the most recent update. Any other suggestions?

Here's the exact one I bought from amazon, shouldn't it work?

Sandisk 4GB MicroSDHC (MicroSD High Capacity) Memory Card (SDSDQ-4096-E11M, Retail Package)

Thanks in advance.

-Chris

dimlx no está en línea Stack level 1

I just bought that card from Amazon. Put it in my 8320 and it worked. I didn't have to format it or anything.

hisfattness no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Maybe try formatting it first on your comp then put it in if it doesn,t see it try to format it again on the bb. If not then you got a bad card maybe~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~