Please help.........up until about 3 weeks ago my media card was working fine and then ... BlackBerry Curve forum

sydney06430 no está en línea Stack level 1

Post Media Card Problem!

Advertisement

Please help.........up until about 3 weeks ago my media card was working fine and then I was synching my BB with my laptop and there was some sort of error from the desktop manager so I had to unplug my BB and ever since that day, I have not been able to turn the media card on. I go into "options" and select "media card" but once I am in the "media card" screen, it says "off" and there is a red padlock next to the word "off." I can't click it or open up another menu to change it to "on." Can someone please help me????????????

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    try taking the card out, reinstalling it, then if it still doesnt work, you may have to re-format the card. If you do, I hope you have all files on the media card backed up on your laptop or desktop. I had to do this not too long ago.

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    It's most likely the card isn't seated correctly in the slot. I think you would get a different error if there's an actually problem with the card (formatting, etc.)
    Power down, pull the card, and reinsert making sure it's in securely and see if it comes up.
    Good luck.

dawgg no está en línea Stack level 1
    Try reseating-the seating assembly is awkward