Okay, here's my situation.... Just purchased a Verizon Curve - SO much better than my ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ssbianchi no está en línea Stack level 1

Media card lockout! Help!

Advertisement

Okay, here's my situation....

Just purchased a Verizon Curve - SO much better than my old 7130e. Absolutely love the new features.

Also bought a 2 GB Kingston microSD card for the unit and installed it. I then activated the phone through my company's Enterprise Server.

However, once I did this I noticed that access to the SD card was locked out! This really disappointed me since I was also planning to use my device as an MP3 and video player at my local gym.

When I called tech support for my company regarding why, they gave me a really lame answer - they informed me that they want me using the device for only business purposes - even though I PAY for it! Best part? They forbid instant messaging as well, but neglected to disable the Blackberry Messenger on this device.

My question is this: is there any way to enable this feature? Any software that might help? Any ideas would be appreciated!

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    As far as I know, if your IT locked your device, it's locked. BB's are made for purposes such as this. Sorry.

dhyde79 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319FB186
    exactly the case, however, most IT groups, if YOU are paying for the service and the equipment are willing to unlock a phone's core apps.