When I download and install the software like games and whatnot, can I save them ... BlackBerry Curve forum

peeweedyer no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Media Card

Advertisement

When I download and install the software like games and whatnot, can I save them to my media card to leave space? And what does it mean when it asks you if you want to go into Mass Storage Mode?

I'm usually pretty good at this stuff but for this I'm stumped.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    You can download to your media card to your heart's content, but for things like applications, games, etc they don't do you much good there because you can't run them from the media card. There is a product out there from Aerize called Card Loader that allows you to shuffle applications back and forth from the media card to the device, however, so that when you're not using them, you can move them back to the media card to save space.

Mass Storage Mode allows you to drag and drop files from your PC to your device and vice versa.

ron1971 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by peeweedyer View Post
    When I download and install the software like games and whatnot, can I save them to my media card to leave space? And what does it mean when it asks you if you want to go into Mass Storage Mode?

I'm usually pretty good at this stuff but for this I'm stumped.
    Mass Storage mode is the easiest way I found to add and delete pics and ring tones and the like.