I went to listen to some music stored on my micro card, and noticed that ... BlackBerry Curve forum

battlestarny no está en línea Stack level 1

Media Application Icon Gone!

Advertisement

I went to listen to some music stored on my micro card, and noticed that the icon for the media application was gone! (The icon that looks like a film reel). I redownloaded the Blackberry Desktop program, I even tried "Show all" and I also redownloaded the Handheld OS, but the program still doesn't appear on my Blackberry. Is there a way to install the Media application as a stand alone program? Is there a free Media Player if I can't reinstall the media application? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!!!

bofeity no está en línea Stack level 3
    maybe u accidently moved into a folder and didn't notice it? check your folders (esp the chat one)

battlestarny no está en línea Stack level 1
    Nope I checked all folders, with the show all option checked

squidjuice no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2442AE55
    you could always wipe the device.. it will make it like you just bought out of the store so make sure you save all your contacts and important things.

mettleh3d no está en línea Stack level 2
    Are you sure you checked all the folders? try checking the IM clients folder again as I myself have done the same thing, panicked and had not realized I'd moved it in there accidentally. Spend 20 seconds and really try to LOOK for it, your eyes tend to skim across icons really quickly.