how is the media with the curve i want one because it has the 3.5 ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ksnavely no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F50671

media

Advertisement

how is the media with the curve i want one because it has the 3.5 mm jack and it looks like it has a mor intuitive media player is it though how many songs do you think i could fit on a 2gb card and since there nto in itunes format there smaller right. how is watching podcasts and such im buying it to use as my phone/pda/multimedia player.

bobhammer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2171D09A

Re: media

frankly speaking, I think the curve multi media is a lot better than the pearl....!! full screen player, 2gb card I think you can put 600 songs??
    Gtalk:bobhammer
    Yahoo:bobhammer3
    Msn:bobhammer3

ksnavely no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F50671

is cingular music and just music the same thing through the blackberry curve like all the same songs just a different look at them or are they 2 different applications completely in which i would need a seperate application to run with the desktop manager to put the songs onto cingular music because i like being able 2 look at all the artists (lots o songs)

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

I don't use the att music icon. I just use my computer and transfer the music directly to my media card. The music appears under music in media.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~