I just got my curve the other day, switching from a pearl. But I'm having ... BlackBerry Curve forum

thagame911 no está en línea Stack level 3

Many problems need help ASAP !

Advertisement

I just got my curve the other day, switching from a pearl. But I'm having some problems that I can't seem to figure out myself and need you guys help. I have T-Mobile and wanted to know how can I delete the preloaded messenger programs. Another problem I'm having that's bugging me the most is trying to get my curve to connect to my wifi network at home. When I scan for a network mine shows up and when I put in my WEP it won't connect. I have a Linksys WRT54G router too. Can anybody out there help me out !?

doughboy4life no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Many problems need help ASAP !

On the first problem you would go into ur option's,advanced option's,applications and scroll down to you see what you want to delete and click in trackball then the device will ask you to reset it and once it come's back on it should be gone.

Thanks doughboy for the help on the programs. Now I got another question, I got my curve to hook up to my network at home. But can't get UMA to work. Since I don't have the hotspots on my plan does that mean it won't work. Or I should be able to make calls over a wifi conection if I have one no matter if I have the hotspots plan or not ? Plus I'm kinda new to the whole wifi network at home and was wondering if mine is ok. When I run the wifi diagonstics (basic) my signal strength is -46 dBm is that a strong signal ? And my connection rate is 48 Mbps; is that slow or ok ? Cause my computer when I look at my speed it says 100 Mbps. It would be great if somebody could chime in on this for me.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

You don't need a hotspot @home service to have the UMA to work. Did you restore everything from your pearl to your curve?

I also suggest upgrading to .180

I got UMA to work ! I'm upgrading to .180 right now.