I have yahoo set up on on my curve via BIS. For some reason today ... BlackBerry Curve forum

HyperM3 no está en línea Stack level 3

Mailbox not reconciling

Advertisement

I have yahoo set up on on my curve via BIS. For some reason today none of my read mail is disappearing from my curve inbox unless I delete it from there itself. Hitting reconcile now is doing nothing. Even pulling the battery and SIM does nothing.

Is it an outtage possibly on the BB side or a problem with my phone itself?

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: Mailbox not reconciling

HyperM3

just checking in to see if you have an update on the issue at hand? Has it resolved itself or still an ongoing issue?

markgallant no está en línea Stack level 3

You mean if you read it in yahoo it is not showing as read on the BlackBerry? Are you using outlook or anything to access your yahoo mail or doing it right through the yahoo site?

HyperM3 no está en línea Stack level 3

It was a random situation. Its been working fine since that day. Thanks for checking in though.

PIN/ID
    AskMe

well i have that problem ... whenever i read something on my berry it doenst make it read on my gmail page. altho i have it setup to in case of conflict berry wins

jsweetser2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241EC7CA

Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    well i have that problem ... whenever i read something on my berry it doenst make it read on my gmail page. altho i have it setup to in case of conflict berry wins
    I've always had thsi problem, not sure what the deal is with gmail. My inbox and berry don't talk to each other in terms of read/deleteds.

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5

This is just a suggestion, maybe you should retry sending your service books? I had that problem before, but after I resent my service books, I took out my battery for about a minute, put the battery back in, resent my host routing and voila, it worked!