Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

hahaha well basically i managed to get hold of another storm this one is PERFECT ... BlackBerry Curve forum

PIN/ID
    AskMe

Advertisement

hahaha well basically i managed to get hold of another storm this one is PERFECT working condition kinda like yours and mine cat and i figured since he wanted one i can always sell him that one.
    thats the story lol

bajanbastard no está en línea Stack level 4
    I'm loving the 8900 man. Only problem is the browser, it renders pages super small and it can't format pinstack.com.

Other than that it totally smokes my old 8320 in all aspects and the screen is beautiful makes webpages look great.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Kevin clear your PM inbox lol you reached your limit :P and check your emails.

Any updates on your unlock code ?

I'll have to get it tomorrow. My grils dad will have to come here and let me use his paypal acct. Overall i'm happy its finally in my hands and 1 more day won't kill.

I just realized something how the hell am i supposed to click and clack on the 8900 while its plugged in?! The USB cable totally get in the way.

Email replied and PM box cleared.
    Last edited by bajanbastard; 01-05-2009 at 10:10 PM.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by bajanbastard View Post
    I'll have to get it tomorrow. My grils dad will have to come here and let me use his paypal acct. Overall i'm happy its finally in my hands and 1 more day won't kill.

I just realized something how the hell am i supposed to click and clack on the 8900 while its plugged in?! The USB cable totally get in the way.

Email replied and PM box cleared.
    Yeah some people have been complaining about that, the usb placement is not the best for using while plugged in.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    "Well i called and was told it doesn't have a sender name (their fault) and that they have to check the paper work out etc. Waiting on their return call if i don't get it in the next 30 minutes i'll call again. "

I would be wanting the man in charge and would keep going til I got what I wanted. I would have been there when they opened today and let somebody know how I felt until I found an intelligent human who could help me.

BTW MAd Props to you ranx!
    Last edited by thbassman; 01-05-2009 at 10:43 PM.
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

Ok. I just updated my OS and it took under 7 minutes. Is the Bold this fast?

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by bajanbastard View Post
    Ok. I just updated my OS and it took under 7 minutes. Is the Bold this fast?
    Yes

Thanks for the reply Archer. These next gen berries are quite impressive when compared to my 8100 and 8320.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    ^^Now that's something to look forward to!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

s2kneSs no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Man I'm jealous..<_< pretty soon ran pretty soon ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Well its official. I am Ranx's man toy who owes him a lifetime of servitude. Not only did he send my my 8900 but after trying in vain for 2 days to get my unlock code (Can't use Paypal easily) Ranx ordered it for me. No questions asked, no fuss and topped it with a "my pleasure" when i thanked him. Left me wondering how awesome a fellow stacker can be. Even when i said i'll post this here he said it was not even needed.

Moving on to the................. wait be right back................ gotta go scrub Ranx's toilet.
    Device history: 8100 > 8320 > 8900 & 9530. Keep crackin'

PIN/ID
    AskMe

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234