Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Still waiting.............. Man this sucks. I called told there's some kind of backlog blah blah ... BlackBerry Curve forum

bajanbastard no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

Still waiting.............. Man this sucks. I called told there's some kind of backlog blah blah blah left my cell no. I hope i get this berry today.
    Last edited by bajanbastard; 12-31-2008 at 10:55 AM.

Nothing today........ UPS officially sucks in my book. Now its Friday.

s2kneSs no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Hey man, good thing you know that your getting it at least. It's just a matter of when now so don't worry you will have it in your hands soon.

I will be contacting you soon ranxoren

Yeah but i don't even have a back up berry to hold me over! I miss my BBM friends, my push e-mails plus i REALLY want to show it off! LOL

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Lol it sucks that theyre doing this to you. If its on the island you should be able to just go pick it up.
    This is retarded lol.
    But yeah whatever... 2 more days Kevin 2 more days ...

update:

Oh i see ...

"SHIPMENT PENDING RELEASE FROM CLEARANCE AGENCY"

Sucks ...

Anyways back to the drinking/partying, i needed a slight break. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY !
    Last edited by ranxoren; 01-01-2009 at 12:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    Lol it sucks that theyre doing this to you. If its on the island you should be able to just go pick it up.
    This is retarded lol.
    But yeah whatever... 2 more days Kevin 2 more days ...

update:

Oh i see ...

"SHIPMENT PENDING RELEASE FROM CLEARANCE AGENCY"

Sucks ...

Anyways back to the drinking/partying, i needed a slight break. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY !
    Does anyone know why this would happen? Just backlog or something more sinister?

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    No idea lol i am betting on backlog and holidays but well see

Dansnov1086 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    245FEDBE
    Shipment pending release from clearing agency sounds like a customs deal. Probably nothing to worry about.

Now it's Monday....... Well sorry to say but i kinda lost it with the UPS rep. Says they will call back in a bit so i call collect it myself.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    So sorry to hear that Kevin ... What can be taking them so long ? This is ridiculous ...
    THEY ASSURED me a delivery by the 29th. Should I call them and complain ?
    I would have picked a faster shipping but according to the UPS rep this was the only one to BB.
    Trust me itll be worth it ...

This is totally unacceptable Ranx. I called on Wednesday and was assured i would get a call on Friday. Friday i called and was told i would get it. Drove up there only to hear i can't get it because the warehouse had closed at 4 PM. I called asking what was the lastest time i had to collect and was told 5 PM mind you.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Ok ill call UPS tomorrow - or monday if they dont work on weekends. Promise.
    Altho i do believe they'll tell me that the phone got there the day it was supposed to (29th) and that now theres nothing they can do since its in the hands of UPS Barbados ...

Quote Originally Posted by bajanbastard View Post
    This is totally unacceptable Ranx.
    Are you getting mad at me or at the situation tho Kevin ?
    I mean as far as I know they guaranteed a delivery in BB by the 29th and the phone was there then, I just think your UPS warehouse down there is being completely retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    Ok ill call UPS tomorrow - or monday if they dont work on weekends. Promise.
    Altho i do believe they'll tell me that the phone got there the day it was supposed to (29th) and that now theres nothing they can do since its in the hands of UPS Barbados ...

Are you getting mad at me or at the situation tho Kevin ?
    I mean as far as I know they guaranteed a delivery in BB by the 29th and the phone was there then, I just think your UPS warehouse down there is being completely retarded.
    Hell no I'm not mad at you at all my friend. It was out of your hands the moment you sent the berry. I'm madder than a mother at UPS, it's been here since Monday, they had 5 works days! 5! Yet nothing. Horrible horrible service. Wait i am mad at you for something! Where are my pics? LOL!

Emailing you in a sec.

EDIT: Oh Ranx i got to hold a 8900 at the store my buddy works at. Sweet! Its really compact and the keyboard has that nice 'clack' to it. That's one of the reasons i was so mad. LOL. To know mine is sitting there in a stupid UPS warehouse. I also set up 4 voda Storms and carried each for a little test spin. They were all running .78 and as far as i could tell were flawless. Only the camera had some lag.
    Last edited by bajanbastard; 01-04-2009 at 12:08 AM.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Glad to hear that !

Sorry about the confusion.

I really hope they give it to you on Monday becuase it is indeed ridiculous ...
    Pictures will come when phase 2 does lol we both keep forgetting ! :P

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Haha crazyiness. I would be camping out in front of their warehouse!!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast