Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Perhaps the Memo application is missing. Do this to verify that it is still on ... BlackBerry Curve forum

BestWitted no está en línea Stack level 7

Advertisement

Perhaps the Memo application is missing. Do this to verify that it is still on your BB. Options > Advanced Options > Applications. It will build the list of your applications. Verify that MemoPad is in that list. If it is, then review my post from 2 days ago about disabling dialing from the home screen. Disabling this option provided me with one of the greatest benefits on my BB. I was originally very disappointed with my Curve because it lacked numerous "hot keys" like my Nokia. But the "Disable Dialing From Home Screen" allows access to numerous “software“, "hot keys" that far exceeded my wildest dreams. If you disable this feature, then pressing the D key should activate your MemoPad. The Curve has 2 “hardware” hot keys—I placed Google Maps on my left hot key and Camera on my right hot key. The only time I search for an icon now is for Media Player and BrickBreaker. I would also do a battery pull prior to doing this if possible. This cures many ailments.

paolobonja no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Hi to all,

Please guys I still have the same problem and could'nt have an answer. I lost the memopad icon & I can't have it back. Do you think it needs " desktop manager " ?

Please guys it's urgent.

Paul

BestWitted no está en línea Stack level 7
    paolobonja
    You can use a shortcut key to access the memos. To use the shortcut keys you need to disable dialing from the home screen. Depress the green send key then BB Key then Options then General Options then Dial From "Home Screen" then No. Save these entries. This will allow easy access to all the shortcut keys including the D key for the Memo. When you need to dial a number, just press the send key once then enter the number then dial by depressing the green send key. Good luck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12