so i exchanged my curve 3x (first time they made me cuz i changed my ... BlackBerry Curve forum

kpfury no está en línea Stack level 2

low earpiece / speaker

Advertisement

so i exchanged my curve 3x (first time they made me cuz i changed my contract from 1yr to 2yr, 2nd time cuz it kept freezing, and 3rd time cuz there was a huge gap on one side.) Needless to say, the Cingular rep was like, you can't switch it out anymore.

Anyways this 3rd one i got is perfect except the earpiece volume, and even the speaker volume don't seem as loud as the first 2 that i had. It's nowhere near silent, but still it's def not that loud, even at the loudest setting.

DOes anyone else have this problem? Is there any type of hack or program that will let me override the phone settings and put the volume up even louder? i'd hate to give up this phone...

gruv15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2404AE69

Re: low earpiece / speaker

Quote Originally Posted by kpfury
    so i exchanged my curve 3x (first time they made me cuz i changed my contract from 1yr to 2yr, 2nd time cuz it kept freezing, and 3rd time cuz there was a huge gap on one side.) Needless to say, the Cingular rep was like, you can't switch it out anymore.

Anyways this 3rd one i got is perfect except the earpiece volume, and even the speaker volume don't seem as loud as the first 2 that i had. It's nowhere near silent, but still it's def not that loud, even at the loudest setting.

DOes anyone else have this problem? Is there any type of hack or program that will let me override the phone settings and put the volume up even louder? i'd hate to give up this phone...
    Don't let him tell you that! I work for the company and you have 30 days before you have to start dealing with warranty. Make sure your happy with the device before you settle. You paid for it and you should be pleased with it. It's not your fault that devices your getting are faulty in one way or another. Stand your ground and make sure the one you end up with is the on you want.
    Gruv15
    "Somethings wrong with my phone!!!"
    "Of course there is, it's not a BlackBerry!!!"