Long story short. The wife and I went to Universal Studios yesterday and we decided ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Lickitisplit no está en línea Stack level 1

Lost my Curve :-(

Advertisement

Long story short. The wife and I went to Universal Studios yesterday and we decided to go on Dueling Dragons (rollercoaster). I've been on it tons of times before with my phone in my pocket. Never an issue before. Well, I get off the ride and went to call a friend and my phone was gone. SUX! I checked the ride, asked the dude running the ride and he was like good luck. I went back today to check lost and found and still no luck. Damn! I tried calling my phone and it must have busted or fell in the water. It's going right to voicemail. I called Sprint and they want full price of course. Oh well. Sorry to rant. Just gotta find a new phone and all now. Luckly I backed up my phone the night before. Hopefully I can Copy it over to the new phone once I find one that isnt full price.

misterrx no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A53A3E
    Check out Craigslist and Ebay before you buy straight from Sprint a new phone. Also, I assume since you have to pay full price, you have no insurance on it?
    "How am I supposed to know? I don't even remember what I had for breakfast."

BB VZW 8330 Curve 4.5.0.77
    PIN is in Profile

mmohn01 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    301A4615
    I have a Curve that has barely ver been used. I called Sprint to complain about the Instinct, and I was hoping they would give me a deal on a new Curve. They did not, so I bought one. The next day they called me and offered me one for $120, so I bought it. I now have an extra berry if you want it. PM me and we can work out the details.

cwt341 no está en línea Stack level 2
    damn it sounds liek sprints customer service really sucks..
    sucks u lost ur fone tho

grymtyrant@msn. no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

This is what phone insurance is great for. If my phone malfunctions I get a new one free. If I lost it or ran it over I pay $50 and bam, new phone.

Sam123gil no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    A.S.K.
    Man that sucks. And as for Sprint there crazy!
    ~©®ĺ©kßë®®Ą~

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    What a tragic story. And during the holiday season

mab631 no está en línea Stack level 1
    that sucks i hope Santa will bring you a new curve under the tree but then again i couldn't wait that long

dsptch no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Bad 4 U and your phone... But did you have fun in the roller coster???

Try ebay for a new one

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    I hope you find a good deal on a new phone somewhere. Craigslist, ebay or maybe even a mom and pop cell phone store may have your phone for cheaper. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. :*(

Lickitisplit no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey to all, Thanks for all your comments/help.I did find a new one on e-bay for $277.00. I'll def have to be more careful in the future especially on the roller coasters. Lol. Hope you all have a nice holiday.

oconnke1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have a really great app on my berry. If I send an email to my BlackBerry with "findme" in the subject, it makes all kinds of racket. Since my 8330 has a GPS, it also sends a map to me, pinpointing exactly where my berry is. See http://www.mobireport.com/apps/bl/ for details. Costs about $7US. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by Lickitisplit View Post
    Hey to all, Thanks for all your comments/help.I did find a new one on e-bay for $277.00. I'll def have to be more careful in the future especially on the roller coasters. Lol. Hope you all have a nice holiday.
    Glad to hear you're getting a replacement. I would be at a loss if I lost my Curve. Merry Christmas to you.