Hi, i was moving around the icons on my t mobile curve and all of ... BlackBerry Curve forum

aaa74 no está en línea Stack level 1

Lost media icon - help!

Advertisement

Hi, i was moving around the icons on my t mobile curve and all of a sudden lost the media icon. it does show up if i switch themes but i want it to show back up on the theme i was using. i've tried a battery pull, resending service books, etc. Also, it does not show up when i choose "Show all". Can anyone help?

Thanks!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Lost media icon - help!

aaa -- did you put it in a folder? from the homescreen, lots of themes have folders called 'applications' or something like that...did you move it into one of those?

you can't delete an icon, so it must be there some where

ps...welcome to the stacks

Thanks for the quick response and warm welcome!

I'm using the t-mobile theme. I see that options from the homescreen are Move, Hide, Show All, Add Folder and Switch Application. I am not sure I see any folders in this theme that i could have even moved it into? its bizarre.

Bums me out because I prefer the t mobile theme and I had just loaded a bunch of videos and music. Any suggestions on how to recover?

PIN/ID

The only folder that comes with the tmo theme is the one with messenger its red with two figures check that folder out~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Oh my, I just found it. Now I know what you were saying cherrichiodo! It was in the Instant Messaging folder. I didn't realize you could actually move an icon into another icon folder. I thought i was just grabbing the icon to move it elsewhere on the screen.

Phew. thanks for the help!