Ok, today I left my house and my device went from wifi to EDGE. I ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

lost EDGE browser but still can surf with wifi - any tech support

Advertisement

Ok, today I left my house and my device went from wifi to EDGE. I had a full set of bars. I went to pinstack and my phone just stayed in the BB loading screen. Nothing was coming up. I tried going to BBmobile through the bb browser and the same thing. I then tried the vendor internet (tmobile) and I went straight to the tzones page. I exited out then went to email set up and sent my service books and re-registered my device. I didn't receive the service books. I yanked the battery and no luck. I didn't receive any service books until I hit a wifi spot 2hours later. I checked my error log and there were a bunch of net. rim.browser errors labeled severe. I wanted to share them but when I entered the log again they are no longer there. I do have this error:Name: net.rim.browserGUID: 1a77581fbcc4ec23Time: Apr 16, 2008 19:51:32Bad! I didn't need this to know it was bad. I'm on the verge of reloading the OS. I need to upgrade anyway. I was wondering if anyone had this issue and how they resolved it

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6
    Have you tried a battery pull? Were you able to move between wifi and system coverage with no problems before?

If you don't get a satisfactory answer here, you might try going to RIM's new forum and posting. http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I did a battery pull and no luck. That was done on 4 differ occassions. Every now and then I had a dropped call when moving from wifi to EDGE. No probs that could be fixed in 2 seconds. This is the first BIG issue
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~