Lately, I have been noticing that I keeping losing photo assignments for contacts. Photos used ... BlackBerry Curve forum

abra0242 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Losing Photo for Caller ID

Advertisement

Lately, I have been noticing that I keeping losing photo assignments for contacts. Photos used for photo caller ID reside on device not on SD memory. I keep going back to reassign them every few days.

Has any one noticed this issue too?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Losing Photo for Caller ID

mine reside on the card...and i haven't had any issues...maybe that's the ticket.

evad310 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Mine are on the device, but the orginial picture is on the memory card. I am able to delete the picture from the memory card, and still have all my caller IDS.

bbkritter no está en línea Stack level 2
    I've noticed anytime I have moved a pic that I have assigned for an ID it will delete it. I solved the problem by creating an ID folder and keeping it updated with all of the pics I want to use for an ID.

and two ... if you change the location of where your contact is saved, SIM Card or Phone, you will lose ID's.
    3) I've done a restore on my contacts before and lost my ID pics
    On to learning to love my pearl :)

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    I had that problem when I upgraded to 4.5, though they showed up in my Outlook, they dissappeared from my device contacts. so one day I made a folder on my card, placed them in there and manually added them from my Device's phonebook, no more problems.