Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

That $689 is to get the phone unlocked. I hate to see what it will ... BlackBerry Curve forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: Looks like 8300 will be out in June :((

Advertisement

That $689 is to get the phone unlocked. I hate to see what it will cost when locked to a specific carrier.

ariya no está en línea Stack level 1

was using the Pearl previously, and now using the Curve.

RIM's done a good job at fitting a full qwerty keyboard on the Curve, which is as slim as the Pearl, and slightly wider (think of the Pearl is its leather holster, and that's the width of the Curve).
    the screen resolution is crispier, and colors more vivid than the Pearl.
    it is faster. and camera is obviously better as well.

the Curve doesn't feel bulky thanks to its... curves, fits nicely into your jeans' pocket.
    personally, i don't like the basic grey color the Curve comes in; not that stylish.

but overall, if you want my personal opinion, i will most certainly switch back to my pearl; you can't beat the Pearl. it's the only Blackberry device that's got the "wow" factor.

showed it to my gf, and she asked me why i changed to the Curve... i've always loved Blackberry for email, but would only use it for that. with the Pearl, i dropped the Nokias and Motorolas, to finally be able to use and carry only one device that could do everything.

but that's just me.

SokudoBlade no está en línea Stack level 3

Im sure the $689 is unlocked and retail, A carrier branded version won't cost that much at retail. Even lower with a 2 year contact renewal. Im going to say when we launch itd be in line with the price of the 8800 when it comes out.
    at&t Retail Sales Consultant Whitehall, PA. Data SME.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12