Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Heres what I found on Negri Electronics http://www.negrielectronics.com/prod...e010c43b1229c6 The say it will be in their ... BlackBerry Curve forum

mcookyconsp no está en línea Stack level 2

Looks like 8300 will be out in June :((

Advertisement

Heres what I found on Negri Electronics http://www.negrielectronics.com/prod...e010c43b1229c6

The say it will be in their stock on June 13
    I'm sad (

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: Looks like 8300 will be out in June :((

Quote Originally Posted by mcookyconsp
    Heres what I found on Negri Electronics http://www.negrielectronics.com/prod...e010c43b1229c6

The say it will be in their stock on June 13
    I'm sad (
    While this company won't have them until Mid-June, please note that third party resellers (Non-Carrier Phone stores) don't always get the newest phones on the release date. Given that the Curve is already released in Non-US service areas, I wouldn't put any trust on an announcement by an internet reseller as to his availability date as an indication of a Major US Carrier Release date.

Just my thoughts.
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

2-4Trippin no está en línea Stack level 3

8300 = $689.50?!!

Excuse me... I have to go to the bathroom, I just threw up in my mouth a little bit!

Is this a single retailer gouging on a new product (inflating MSRP), or actual full MSRP?

Then again, I see they have the 8GB iPhone listed at over $900 (pre-order), and I know retail on that device is ~$600.
    Last edited by 2-4Trippin; 05-25-2007 at 12:36 PM.

OzzieDog no está en línea Stack level 3

That price is close to being correct. The last time I called Cingular/AT&T, trying to replace my 8700c. I was told that the cost was close to $700.00, from a non-service provider. I can wait for Cingular/AT&T to release, hope cost will be more in line with the 8800. Maybe. My two cents.

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Quote Originally Posted by 2-4Trippin
    ...Then again, I see they have the 8GB iPhone listed at over $900 (pre-order), and I know retail on that device is ~$600.
    thought that was the price with 2 year contract, so full price without contract could very well be that high
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

Quote Originally Posted by cliffr39
    thought that was the price with 2 year contract, so full price without contract could very well be that high
    You're right, the ~$500/600 iPhone price is with a 2 year contract commitment.

I guess the 8300 price just seems high considering the prices we were seeing out of the UK on O2. You can get a 8300 for free from O2 with a contract...

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Subsidized prices and unsuibsidized prices really have nothing to do with each other. I mean, it's pointless comparing them.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~damn, I don't know if I can I afford it, if its going to be in that price range lol.

Quote Originally Posted by takeshi
    Subsidized prices and unsuibsidized prices really have nothing to do with each other. I mean, it's pointless comparing them.
    I disagree.. I think subsidized and unsubsidized prices are an indicator of bottom line value and/or cost.

While this information may be "pointless" to one person, others will use this information to budget and plan buying strategies...

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

Actually the iPhone will not be subsidized. Cingular was forced to sign a contract with Apple that states that they will sell the phone with no subsidies attached (according to my sources at Cingular). That ~600 price is with or without contract. The primary reason that I think that Apple did that is so that they could sell it through their own stores and not worry about someone undercutting the price.

Zo.

bcuzi8paintchips no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

They said the same thing about the 8700 and the 8100. I say relax and wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Amigotek
    Actually the iPhone will not be subsidized. Cingular was forced to sign a contract with Apple that states that they will sell the phone with no subsidies attached (according to my sources at Cingular). That ~600 price is with or without contract. The primary reason that I think that Apple did that is so that they could sell it through their own stores and not worry about someone undercutting the price.

Zo.
    Nice! If this turns out to be the case, this is very useful information. As much as I love my BB, the iPhone and it's huge hi-res screen, would make a great media toy for the weekends!

I guess with all the Cing/ATT hoopla surrounding the iPhone, many of us forgot that Jobs will ABSOLUTELY want the iPhone as a centerpiece in the Apple retail stores. No Cing/ATT contract? Wow... this information is certainly big enough to make the front page of BGR, has anybody else reported this?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Speaking of the iphone, as this thread has already been threadjacked, I think that since apple has declared that Cingular/AT&T has a complete monoply on iphone service, any sales in the apple store will come with a AT&T contract requirement. There may not be a difference between non-subsidized and subsidized prices because there will be no non-subsidized price. .

IMO that is

Rcbjr
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jwprice no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2423A566
    It will set you back 700 dollars though, I don't know about that deal. I'd say to wait a while and maybe save 300 bucks!!

jloverg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

what the hell that price is crazy i dthink its going to be cheaper FYI the unlock 1 usually more expensive it usually about a couple of hundred dollar more so even if its $500 with my company discount i will have it with a good price and then if your account have been open for more than 90 days just request the unlock code

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast