As the title says, I'm looking for the T-Mobile Default theme wallpaper. It's the blue ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Frog37_ no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    21af35bb

Looking for T-Mobile Default theme wallpaper

Advertisement

As the title says, I'm looking for the T-Mobile Default theme wallpaper. It's the blue one with the checkered blue square things. For some reason it's not in the phone's memory and all the rest of the default wallpaper options have been deleted.

Another picture had accidentally been selected as the wallpaper, and i don't remember how to restore it to the default wallpaper.

Thanks stackers

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    there you go, with some bonnus
    Attached Files Attached Files
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

Mr. Belleza no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog37_ View Post
    As the title says, I'm looking for the T-Mobile Default theme wallpaper. It's the blue one with the checkered blue square things. For some reason it's not in the phone's memory and all the rest of the default wallpaper options have been deleted.

Another picture had accidentally been selected as the wallpaper, and i don't remember how to restore it to the default wallpaper.

Thanks stackers
    When you're viewing an image, hit the MENU (BlackBerry) button and there should be a "Reset Homepage Image" option.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~