hey anyone who reads this.. im looking for a program that can help me create ... BlackBerry Curve forum

mzniki0921 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30FB3AD8

looking for insight on theme building

Advertisement

hey anyone who reads this.. im looking for a program that can help me create a theme thats the L style i have a default theme on my bb right now and i have a custom background but am looking to customize it however only way i can do that is to make a new theme but my plazmic theme creator doesnt have an L style option and the simulator doesnt work.. anyone have any ideas.. i dont know how often i will be on this site even tho im looking for this kinda help but if anyone would like to msg me on bbm and help me my pin is 206D1757

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    in theme builder when you first open it you are given an option to what type of fone its on, and the formats( zen, icon, custom, etc.) choose custom. from there, on the homescreen editing screen (one button below the edit banner option) you can add buttons and arrange them into an L or whatever/whereever you choose. as far as the simulator, you have to download theme from blackberry.com. theres a search box on the upper right hand of that site and type "device simulators" and select the simulators you will need from there.
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

mzniki0921 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30FB3AD8
    Thanks that helped
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~