Hey bb users!i'm looking for bb users who love talking about anything bb!feel free to ... BlackBerry Curve forum

danny v no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24AFF1C6

looking for bbm friends!

Advertisement

Hey bb users!i'm looking for bb users who love talking about anything bb!feel free to add me!PIN:24AFF1C6.heads up names danny,20,male,8900,california!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Sam123gil no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    A.S.K.
    i added u
    ~©®ĺ©kßë®®Ą~

PIN/ID
    24AFF1C6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam123gil View Post
    i added u
    ...you didn't pop up on my request list.are you running bbm 5.0?

PIN/ID
    24AFF1C6
    So interesting. I like it personally and hope you'll bring us more amazing stuffs...not quite sure what you mean but ok...?....

grapemist no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Posted
    Okay guys -

I really want to download the latest BBM version but its still in beta mode. I like to wait until its absolutely ready for DL. Should I do it?

PIN/ID
    24AFF1C6
    Quote Originally Posted by grapemist View Post
    Okay guys -

I really want to download the latest BBM version but its still in beta mode. I like to wait until its absolutely ready for DL. Should I do it?
    well grapemist..it is a beta so of course bugs are expected to be found.i felt the same way.here's what i did!..i backed up my data(which also save bbm 4.6 and contacts),then upgraded to bbm 5.0,while thinking to myself if anything happens to my contacts or other data i can always just uninstall 5.0 and reinstall my old 4.6.and still have my contacts!some people are experiencing bugs that delete all contacts,i haven't had any problems what so ever and i've been running 5.0 since it was leaked.so its hit and miss really.but as long as you back up your data,when installing any kind of new app or software,you'll be fine!hope i helped

obione no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24aa759c
    If your running BBM 5.0 than scan me in.

obione no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24aa759c
    Quote Originally Posted by danny v View Post
    well grapemist..it is a beta so of course bugs are expected to be found.i felt the same way.here's what i did!..i backed up my data(which also save bbm 4.6 and contacts),then upgraded to bbm 5.0,while thinking to myself if anything happens to my contacts or other data i can always just uninstall 5.0 and reinstall my old 4.6.and still have my contacts!some people are experiencing bugs that delete all contacts,i haven't had any problems what so ever and i've been running 5.0 since it was leaked.so its hit and miss really.but as long as you back up your data,when installing any kind of new app or software,you'll be fine!hope i helped
    I had the problem where all my contacts were gone but nothing a quick battery pull couldnt fix, once my phone retarted after the pull all my contact were back.

And grapemist you can backup you BBM contacts to your SD card right after you you install you BBM 5.0 one the many favorite feature i like about BBM 5.0

PIN/ID
    24AFF1C6
    Quote Originally Posted by obione View Post
    I had the problem where all my contacts were gone but nothing a quick battery pull couldnt fix, once my phone retarted after the pull all my contact were back.

And grapemist you can backup you BBM contacts to your SD card right after you you install you BBM 5.0 one the many favorite feature i like about BBM 5.0
    Contacts can also be back up by saving on device as well as media card..just open your bbm,click options and under contacts lists choose whether you want them backed up to your device or media card.they also give you the option to choose automatic contact list back up for everytime someone is added.a very useful feature.

fweezy no está en línea Stack level 1
    hey i never tried it
    Last edited by fweezy; 07-28-2009 at 03:14 AM.

chsguyi69 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215B74E3
    Hit me up too if you like.

bucksway no está en línea Stack level 1
    Male 28 from Bermuda. 209BD706 hit me up.
    BlackBerry8320/4.5.0.52 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179