Ikve been looking for a solid word processing app for my bb, memo pad doesn't ... BlackBerry Curve forum

frankthomas no está en línea Stack level 2

Looking for a free word processing app.

Advertisement

Ikve been looking for a solid word processing app for my bb, memo pad doesn't really cut it, I'm looking for something that is either open office or microsoft word compatable.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Upgrade your device to a 4.5 OS and you can use Documents 2 Go!

frankthomas no está en línea Stack level 2
    But documents 2 go doesn't allow you to compose new documentd, you can only edit previously made documents. Atleast that has been my experience with the program unless I'm doing something wrong~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by frankthomas View Post
    But documents 2 go doesn't allow you to compose new documentd, you can only edit previously made documents. Atleast that has been my experience with the program unless I'm doing something wrong~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    There is a way around that... What you can do is out a couple of blank documents into the folder using your USB cable. I have a few blank excel sheets as well as a couple blank word documents. You are able to save them as something else. Hope that this tips help you out. Let us know. Take care.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    ^^^ What Mr. Carter said. There's also an upgrade you can get for Docs2Go that allows document manipulation.

I've heard others have used eOffice.