I am looking for a "good" bluetooth headset for the 8310. I require a headset ... BlackBerry Curve forum

DisplacedBadger no está en línea Stack level 1

Looking for a bluetooth headset for 8310

Advertisement

I am looking for a "good" bluetooth headset for the 8310. I require a headset with excellent wind resistance capabilities. Currently I use the Plantronics 510 and love it. However, it is now on its last leg of life.

I have been reading about both the Plantronic a) Voyager 520 and b) Discovery 655. So far no definitive decision however as I've read both good and bad about both. I have also reviewed the Motorola H12. Stereo capability is not a factor.

Any suggestions, recommendations or input would be appreciated.

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Looking for a bluetooth headset for 8310

not to be rude, but there's been about 10 threads on this in the last three days. a quick search will give you tons of info on the various units that people are using.

DisplacedBadger no está en línea Stack level 1

Those threads address stereo headsets. I neither need nor want stereo however.

squeakr no está en línea Stack level 4

I use a Jabra BT8010. It is a mono/stereo headset, in that it has a mono head piece that has and add on for full stereo capabilities. There are lots of threads on this. Try the Bluetooth section of this forum as there are some good postings in there. In response to your last statement, in your OP you only stated that stereo was not a factor, now you state that you don't need it. Be clear in your OP and you will get better responses. Might check out the jawbone and the new BlueAnt Z9, although the wind cancellation reports on these are not super great, as most of the sets these days do not fare so well in windy conditions (from what I have heard the headset you are currently using is the best for wond noise, now for background noise the ones I mentioned are tops and the Jabra holds its own as well). The new Invisio Q7 that is supposed to be released next month looks hot as well, if it lives up to its claims.

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG

You can check the Jawbone bluetooth out... I enjoy mine and it works great against wind noise and background noise. It is made from the Miltary of Defense technology.... Read about it and you might won't one too...

Here is the link: http://jawbone.com/

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe

i just brought the cardo scala 700 last week and love it. http://www.cardowireless.com