Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I like the Pearl White they put on Cadillacs.... BlackBerry Curve forum

PhxBlue no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    NO!

Advertisement

I like the Pearl White they put on Cadillacs.

fatsoomeed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AA7EFA
    Quote Originally Posted by PhxBlue View Post
    $11.xx shipped. Took a week to arrive. It looks awesome and i like the way it lights up better as well.

http://cnn.cn/shop/blackberry-curve-...rd-p-2883.html
    woohoo thankss!!!! ill be ordering mine very very very very soon haha

thanks again!!!

lexo no está en línea Stack level 3
    i noticed this like a day ago also but i was interested in the housing for the white 8100 mines sunset and realy want this white housing but im goin to wait for the white battery cover to complete it!

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Great Job PhxBlue!

The black keyboard was one of the first things I noticed when AT&T released the RED 8310. Wow! It was my lucky day, as Red is my fav color second to Black....then Red&Black is my fav color combination. In admiring this model I also noticed how much easier it is to quickly see the number keys in white. Fantastic, my lucky day!

Thanks for the link, now that I know where I can buy just the keyboard, I'm going to put one in my Titanium model.

Cheers
    via: Red BB 8310
    (wap.pinstack.com)~

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I dunno about how it would look on my 8300 housing though. I replaced my titanium housing soon after I destroyed it while trying to paint it ...sigh... long story lol. But now i'm still debating as to how it would look on my silver housing any suggestions?

PIN/ID
    NO!
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    I dunno about how it would look on my 8300 housing though. I replaced my titanium housing soon after I destroyed it while trying to paint it ...sigh... long story lol. But now i'm still debating as to how it would look on my silver housing any suggestions?
    Look at the Verizon 8330. That's just about the same color as the silver 8300 and it has the black keyboard.

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Dude I ordered my from cnn.cn for 5 bucks last week and it will be here real soon im so excited

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    If they only sold black or gray housings for my bb :cry: though I'm still getting the keyboard

PIN/ID
    NO!
    Man I wish Tmo had this one. Love the new black buttons by the track ball and the dark colored LCD lens border. I also like how that version of the dimension zen has the time and date colored white instead of gray like my Tmo version. Cant wait till cnn.cn starts selling all of the Sprint 8330 parts.

Last edited by PhxBlue; 07-02-2008 at 09:23 PM.

pipewerkz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20FA9856
    Mine came with a black one, I want the white one, I would have traded. Anyone want to?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

swe_tawk no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    210d17b3
    FYI if you buy any complete housing on CNN, Steve let's you switch out the grey keyboard for the black one for no charge.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by swe_tawk View Post
    FYI if you buy any complete housing on CNN, Steve let's you switch out the grey keyboard for the black one for no charge.
    How can i get a hold of this "Steve"? I have a grey keyboard i'd like to exchange for the black one. Do i have to send it back or what's the deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal? lol

swe_tawk no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    210d17b3
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    How can i get a hold of this "Steve"? I have a grey keyboard i'd like to exchange for the black one. Do i have to send it back or what's the deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal? lol
    well idk about stuff already shipped you might be OOL, you can usually get a hold of him by livechat on the cnn site or just email info@cnn.cn

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    I got the black keyboard to finally

payoob no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by PhxBlue View Post
    Man I wish Tmo had this one. Love the new black buttons by the track ball and the dark colored LCD lens border. I also like how that version of the dimension zen has the time and date colored white instead of gray like my Tmo version. Cant wait till cnn.cn starts selling all of the Sprint 8330 parts.

does anyone know if this housing is even available? i havent seen any sprint users with this color housing. it is the best looking curve IMO

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast