Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Originally Posted by daveyboi ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I am missing the whole HTML email though ... BlackBerry Curve forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by daveyboi View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I am missing the whole HTML email though which makes me upset. It was one of the main reasons I wanted the OS.

Well, if everything I've read lately is correct, the HTML was only going to be for BES anyway, and I read that that was being put off for a while.

There are so many rumors flying around, it's hard to tell what's what. I'll wait till the final version is released and I'll still wait at least a few days or even weeks to get feedback from others before I try it.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157
    Quote Originally Posted by daveyboi View Post
    Well, I have a whole day to play around with the OS. I have yet to get any more errors since yesterday at 11:00pm. As far as the media card not being recognized, I do not have that problem. I am missing the whole HTML email though which makes me upset. It was one of the main reasons I wanted the OS.
    That's great your errors went away. I use my BB way to much to risk things on a beta OS. I'll wait for the real deal. I tried a beta 4.2 back on my 8700 and that convinced my to stick to official releases.

daveyboi no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well I must say, it was fun while it lasted. After talking to my significant other, I decided(in couple speak:she gave me the angry eye after telling her about my 4.5 OS and possible bugs and errors) to go ahead and use .184 till an official release.

From what I got to experience, I enjoyed!!! The video camera with the light is crazy(a lil too bright sometimes), the new browser rocks like no other, Dimension L theme, youtube vids, and more.

Keep up the good job RIM!!!!!!!!!!
    Proud owner of a 8700g and a 8320

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    *All I can say is the Browser is much improved, the Calendar looks nice as well. It has a new font called BB Alpha Sans and BB Alpha Serif.

*As expected, it comes with "L theme"

*The UMA Signal bar works like a Mobile Network signal bar now, the closer you are to your router it shows bar increase, the farther you go away from your router, the signal bar decrease. Love this new feature.

*It comes with a new application called Documents to go for word, spreadsheet etc.

*And of course, video recording and voice recording.

toymachinejg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24232f19
    yea im getting alot of bugs on the meadia player

toymachinejg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24232f19
    and you tube doesnt work with me!!!!!

stuart B no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256c5822
    I thought that the HMTL part was only going to be available to bes phones? That's what I read in one of the threads anyway? As far as I can make out bis gets it sometime later.

daveyboi no está en línea Stack level 3
    Weird, I had youtube running fine on mine. LOL is it weird to miss the 4.5 OS already?
    Proud owner of a 8700g and a 8320

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157
    Quote Originally Posted by toymachinejg View Post
    yea im getting alot of bugs on the meadia player
    Quote Originally Posted by toymachinejg View Post
    and you tube doesnt work with me!!!!!
    The price one pays i guess.

jbreidel no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241EDB49
    No bugs for me thus far, but I have not gotten youtube to work either. I can get to the link to watch it and then it just sits at loading...ill report later if it works on my WiFi at home as reception at my work sucks.

*Tried at home and Wifi made Youtube work. Im assuming it is really alot of data usage and maybe EDGE cant handle it*
    Last edited by jbreidel; 03-28-2008 at 11:15 AM.

nowitizkisson no está en línea Stack level 1
    try to pull the battery it works for me only thing wrong it the screen is not big enough but im feeling the update!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jbreidel View Post
    No bugs for me thus far, but I have not gotten youtube to work either. I can get to the link to watch it and then it just sits at loading...ill report later if it works on my WiFi at home as reception at my work sucks.

*Tried at home and Wifi made Youtube work. Im assuming it is really alot of data usage and maybe EDGE cant handle it*

imjuscrazy no está en línea Stack level 1
    i've heard that the beta is too glitchy to even function well at the moment. hopefully it shows potential and will release something great

Schirripal no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    2096c6ec
    I installed the beta and youtube doesn't work for me either love the browser though~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

DaThunder no está en línea Stack level 3
    i wanna be cool i want 4.5

kurrupt_1 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23AEA032
    Can someone please post a link to a youtube video that works on the 8320 please.
    "If you can't do it on one wheel, try harder!"

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast