Well I'm back.. it's been almost a year since I had my 8700c from Cingular ... BlackBerry Curve forum

privax no está en línea Stack level 3

How long after activation will I start to begin seeing data on my Sprint Cu

Advertisement

Well I'm back.. it's been almost a year since I had my 8700c from Cingular at the time and I just got the Curve with Sprint.

The phone is now activated, I can make calls, recieve text etc... I setup my email accounts through sprint.blackberry.com and sent the service books but I havent had any icons display nor email accounts.. they said I guess an hour? but im wondering what you people think how long it should take?

dubie76 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I have Sprint and it was less than 30 minutes. But I am sure this all depends on how the network is going. If you do not see anything soon, I would resend the service books. If not, call Sprint BB support. 1-877-808-3895. SAVE this number! This is directly to Sprint BB support. No CS BS OR ANYTHING!.
    Sprint Tour 9630
    OS 5.0.0.230 (Leaked)

privax no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by dubie76 View Post
    I have Sprint and it was less than 30 minutes. But I am sure this all depends on how the network is going. If you do not see anything soon, I would resend the service books. If not, call Sprint BB support. 1-877-808-3895. SAVE this number! This is directly to Sprint BB support. No CS BS OR ANYTHING!.

I waited about a full two hours and decided to call that number. That number is tooooo official. I didn't even hear a ring and some lady had already answered the phone and helped me complete the activation.

Thanks.

mserica513 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    OOPS!
    must be a new number i have a diff one that they answer very quickly. but their bb support is great
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Insert catchy phrase here..

dubie76 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Glad to help. Sprint has very poor CS, but GREAT bb service! Glad to help!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~