Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

it has to have wifi or im not buying cause im looking to buy a ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jbj9871 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Little Orange Men to bring 8300 with GPS, Camcorder and 2Mp?!

Advertisement

it has to have wifi or im not buying cause im looking to buy a pda with wifi and the blackberry is still my favorite im done with cell phone companys no more over priced contracts for me im sure rim would have put wifi in their phones allready but the cell carriers were supressing wifi. the last year countless stories about the death of wifi hmmm i wonder who pushed those untrue stories.wifi is what people want

mellos no está en línea Stack level 1

I Hope That summer release date means MAY 7th I waiting patiently For the T-Mo 8300 But the 8800 is so tempting i'm currently without a blackberry right now i had The 7100i btu it just doesnt cut it anymore. So i guess i can wait till june for this awsome phone full keyboard and video/camera im sold.

2-4Trippin no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by myBBest2003
    As well as the length of the phone. 4.5 in??? That seems like the size of the 8800. We know it can't be the same as the 8800, cause we've seen the size of the 8300 next to the 8800 from Boy Genius' gallery. I thought the measurements should be (4.1732 x 2.3622 x 0.6102 in).

I'm still a little suspicious about some of the specs. I remember seeing a specs sheet to the "Cyclone" and said it would have a camera, but we all know that the 8800's don't have cameras. Is there any other confirmations to these specs?
    Spec confirmation?! Look, it's all speculation based on one lousy web link... just like the tabloids, don't believe everything you read. For all we know, those guys at WireFly made all this up!

Notice the title of this thread and the first line of my post are both questions. Is this confirmation of all these features? Who knows... you can write just about any damn thing you want on the web.

Don't believe anything we all speculate on, until you are holding that hot little 8300 in your sweaty hands.

I do have this for you though... checked Vegas and these odds have been posted:

8300 first on TMO - 3:1

8300 first on ATT - 5:1

8300 hits TMO on 5/7 - 8:1

All Web speculation on 8300 is true - 9999:1

racinrocker no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    24b4c6de

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~only thing I don't like is the smaller screen. Oh well can't have everything. Worth the wait

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

These specs are definitely dubious. Where did Wirefly get them from?

Fiasco no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20D434D0

According to RIM the 8300 Curve will not have GPS or Wifi. And no video recorder either. Don't know where wirefly are getting their "intel" from.
    "Be fair. Forgive. Be inspired. Inspire others."

[IFC]Area51 no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco
    According to RIM the 8300 Curve will not have GPS or Wifi. And no video recorder either. Don't know where wirefly are getting their "intel" from.
    Yeah, dont believe the hype!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12