I recently am noticing a small blue arrow on my screen on the right hand ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Lelli no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Little blue arrows..

Advertisement

I recently am noticing a small blue arrow on my screen on the right hand side.. Sometimes one near the bottom sometimes one near the top. Sometimes at the same time. Its not the arrows that show when sending or recieving anything..

Im new to the BlackBerry and havent seen this before..anyone know what this is? Thanks!

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: Little blue arrows..

Welcome to PinStack, Lelli.

Those little up and down arrows are to let you know that there are items that are off the current screen in the direction of the arrow.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with your BlackBerry.

Rcbjr

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Lelli no está en línea Stack level 1

Oh! thank you so much!

58vette no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3049D993

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~along the same line i would like to ask a question i have an idea of the answer but with all the wise ones here why be uncertain....there are two different types of arrows in the top right of my screen sometimes they are larger bolder arrows and other times small fine line arrows what does each type represent? By the way im on an 8703e verizon. Ty

mcgowan08 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by 58vette
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~along the same line i would like to ask a question i have an idea of the answer but with all the wise ones here why be uncertain....there are two different types of arrows in the top right of my screen sometimes they are larger bolder arrows and other times small fine line arrows what does each type represent? By the way im on an 8703e verizon. Ty
    The larger bolder ones indicate either data is being transmitted or you're on a call. Not sure about the smaller ones.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

I believe, but am not sure the small communication arrow indicates that an attempt to communicate was attempted but an error in transmission occurred.

Hope this helps.
    Rcbjr

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~