I own the latest 4.3 for Sprint 8330 Curve, and I have a BlueAnt z9i ... BlackBerry Curve forum

KoreanDJ111 no está en línea Stack level 1

Listen to Music via bluetooth earpiece?

Advertisement

I own the latest 4.3 for Sprint 8330 Curve, and I have a BlueAnt z9i bluetooth with bluetooth 2.0.

What I wanted to do is sync up the music player and play it on my Blueant bluetooth.

I did a search on many different places, each giving me very vague answers that doesn't work at all.

I downloaded XPlayer and had the settings as "Bluetooth", but nothing came out of it.

I've heard somewhere that upgrading to the beta 4.5 will allow me to listen to music via bluetooth.

I want to know whether or not this is true, or if there is any other alternative to be able to listen to music via bluetooth. I prefer not to upgrade to a beta just to find out that it doesn't work.

Thanks in advanced guys.

BBEnriched no está en línea Stack level 3
    4.3 and 4.5 have the same capabilities in terms of stereo bluetooth. If your bluetooth device isnt picking up XPlayer music then it is likely you wont get it to work. Xplayer is a workaround for mono bluetooth to headsets that dont normally support it. The OS itself is stereo bluetooth capable.
    www.bbenriched.com - Unlocks and Parts

mserica513 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    OOPS!
    you have to have an a2dp capable headset. the stereo bt headsets(2 ear ones) do it, the jabra bt8040 does it (i have that one its a single ear) there are others i suppose..

mccx33 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215b70b5
    Can anyone confirm that the Motorokr s9 can work on an 8800 running OS 4.5.0.55?
    ...& that's pretty much it!

ElCamino no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have the Motorola H12 BT and running OS 4.5 on Sprint 8330 and doesn't work with the H12.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Quote Originally Posted by KoreanDJ111 View Post
    I own the latest 4.3 for Sprint 8330 Curve, and I have a BlueAnt z9i bluetooth with bluetooth 2.0.

What I wanted to do is sync up the music player and play it on my Blueant bluetooth.

I did a search on many different places, each giving me very vague answers that doesn't work at all.

I downloaded XPlayer and had the settings as "Bluetooth", but nothing came out of it.

I've heard somewhere that upgrading to the beta 4.5 will allow me to listen to music via bluetooth.

I want to know whether or not this is true, or if there is any other alternative to be able to listen to music via bluetooth. I prefer not to upgrade to a beta just to find out that it doesn't work.

Thanks in advanced guys.
    Moto S9 works well w/8330-4.3 For your OS, you will need a stereo headset, mono will not work for music.

sin3ity no está en línea Stack level 2
    Well I had another phone that worked with my bluetooth as far as getting music to play, but this one doesn't