Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Optus OS stopped my memory leak, yes it will help. I can use a lot ... BlackBerry Curve forum

liltiki no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24056bd4

Re: The Latest Curve OS from Optus Mobile Pty Limited (chinese/english ONLY)

Advertisement

Optus OS stopped my memory leak, yes it will help. I can use a lot more memory up without fear of disappearing logs and emails. That said, you'll always have to keep an eye on how you use your existing memory etc. since the curve is limited. But so far, so good.

There should be step by step instructions on how to install this OS. On a sticky somewhere, I did it a while ago and don't remember off hand.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Re: The Latest Curve OS from Optus Mobile Pty Limited (chinese/english ONLY)

Quote Originally Posted by liltiki
    Optus OS stopped my memory leak, yes it will help. I can use a lot more memory up without fear of disappearing logs and emails. That said, you'll always have to keep an eye on how you use your existing memory etc. since the curve is limited. But so far, so good.

There should be step by step instructions on how to install this OS. On a sticky somewhere, I did it a while ago and don't remember off hand.
    That would be right here http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...t_removal.html
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789