Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Has anyone else noticed that they can not send MMS messages after upgrading to Optus? ... BlackBerry Curve forum

pilotgeg no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: The Latest Curve OS from Optus Mobile Pty Limited (chinese/english ONLY)

Advertisement

Has anyone else noticed that they can not send MMS messages after upgrading to Optus? I'm thinking that this may be my problem.....

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Pilotgeg - I can send/recv mms (even send image taken on largest setting) with NO issues. And I'm running optus. I'm sorry u are having them. I know a few others and it affected them too.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

I'm unable to send mms msgs as well, just checked with Flash24 and he is also experiencing this issue. Deleting and resending my service books did not resolve. I'm not sure if I can receive mms as nobody has sent me one. Any ideas anyone?

*update* I ended up calling ATT and it was a carrier issue...they sent a reboot to my phone and it resolved the issue. For those folks experiencing this issue - CALL your Carrier and your problem will be resolved.*
    Last edited by Lavagirl; 07-20-2007 at 08:07 PM.

pilotgeg no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~well I just called ATT and was on the phone fo 40 minutes and still no MMS.

Not sure what to do. Maybe a downgrade back to the ATT software?

Can someone tell me what their option>advanced>service books>mms transport has under gateway IP?

Thanks again.

jayfreeman no está en línea Stack level 3

Installed the optus os 5 days ago and no more disappearing emails for me so very happy

saeder no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by pilotgeg
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~well I just called ATT and was on the phone fo 40 minutes and still no MMS.

Not sure what to do. Maybe a downgrade back to the ATT software?

Can someone tell me what their option>advanced>service books>mms transport has under gateway IP?

Thanks again.
    //127.0.0.1:0;0/wap.cingular|GPAK

Hope that helps!

jjaapp no está en línea Stack level 1

Anyone find a fix for the MMS sending problem? AT&T told me to load there OS to fix the problem. Also, did anyone else notive that the Alarm no longer has the Active on weekends setting with this OS?

shakuyi no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    2425A121

oz im is getting an uncaught exception: 0 >=0 error anyone know what to do to fix this ive tried downloading and installing and reseting the device still no luck it worked yesterday just fine

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

when did you get this error?
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

PIN/ID
    2425A121

this morning tried opening the program and it kept giving that error and ive been trying to troubleshoot ever since

PIN/ID
    2425A121

hmm ok so i went ahead and downgraded back to the att os and it works fine wtf it worked fine with the optus os

cupiecat no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    245061B0
    Hi everyone, I'm having the same problem with my calendar. I'm a newbie and I did check my service book but I can't locate the exact name you listed in your post. Is there someone here who could give the newbi step by step directions on how to fix my calendar reminder problem? Please? Thank you! QUOTE=c3po25]i guess I just got lucky to not have the memory leak problems. Also cherrichiodo did you try the trick on deleting the CICAL service books for your calendar reminder problem?[/QUOTE]

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Hi cupiecat and welcome to the Stacks. The Optus upgrade should resolve your calendar issues.
    Just follow the tutorial and you should be set. However there is a newer OS, the Vodafone OS:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ne_v4_2_a.html
    Try this out and all of your issues should be resolved.
    Let us know if you need help.
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

cupiecat no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    245061B0
    *update*
    I fixed the problem. Thank goodness this forum is available. I would be lost and not on time.

Quote Originally Posted by cupiecat
    Hi everyone, I'm having the same problem with my calendar. I'm a newbie and I did check my service book but I can't locate the exact name you listed in your post. Is there someone here who could give the newbi step by step directions on how to fix my calendar reminder problem? Please? Thank you! QUOTE=c3po25]i guess I just got lucky to not have the memory leak problems. Also cherrichiodo did you try the trick on deleting the CICAL service books for your calendar reminder problem?
    [/QUOTE]

Kilted Gnome no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24134FF4

WOW! My head is spinning from reading all of the suggestions on this post. Hopefully I won't sound too dumb but..... I have a new AT&T Curve, downloaded desktop software and handheld software from AT&T website yesterday. I have a 2GB card installed. Problem I am having is call logs are disappearing - not all (still have today and three days ago, but the middle days are gone). Upon hard reset (took battery out), all call logs are back. I have 21MB of free memory. What do I need to do to fix this. I am totally confused. Do I need the "Optus" OS? Is the latest AT&T website software more recent? If someone on AT&T with a Curve can walk me through this, I would be forever grateful. Thank you.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast